W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

• 2 weeks later...

I'll check, I have the 1992 thingy at home, I thought that they were available in '92.

No sir.

?IMG=U2OLGEE1.jpg&WIDTH=425

:cool:

THOSE WHEELS!

I saw a cutlass, sedan i think with those wheels and I was gonna take a picture to put in this thread.

So they did come stock? I never saw them before that. I kinda want them

92 Z-34 w/ 1st Gen GP rims ftw

gpdic004.jpg

Is that car still sitting in Don's driveway? It's been there for like 3 years.

Nahh its gone.....some1 came and towed it cause it had been sitting for so long un-tagged. Don never could find the keys or title for it anyways.

I'll check, I have the 1992 thingy at home, I thought that they were available in '92.

No sir.

THOSE WHEELS!

I saw a cutlass, sedan i think with those wheels and I was gonna take a picture to put in this thread.

So they did come stock? I never saw them before. I kinda want them

i've seen them once in a blue moon, but they're pretty rare.

No sir.

THOSE WHEELS!

So they did come stock? I never saw them before. I kinda want them

i've seen them once in a blue moon, but they're pretty rare.

Yeah, the SL was more popular and most S cars came with wheelcovers.

• 3 weeks later...

The other day I saw a 2nd Gen GP SE with a GP STE wheel on the front drivers side, steelie on the front passenger side, and cutlass international wheels on both rears :lol:

here is the long awaited monte/gp swap done by me because the gp had tires that actually had tread depth... although it now pulls to one side thanks to the dryrotted 80's looking dean quasar tire thats rated at 205/65-15 just like the rest but is very noticably shorter

the gp in all of its glory

FILE0016.jpg

FILE0017.jpg

obviously the monte and its wildlife damage

FILE0018.jpg

FILE0019.jpg

FILE0020.jpg

the got-2-B ghetto exhaust... i did have it welded but it broke in the -10* temperatures we had for a while, now its zip tied until i have the time to weld again

FILE0021.jpg

if you look closely you can still see the fur of the deer pinched between the metal(the deer incident was from may 08)

FILE0022.jpg

but i'm making it all better, the center caps to the wheels before i play with them

FILE0023.jpg

with bondo on them

FILE0024.jpg

finished

FILE0025-1.jpg

used cheap $1 can spray paint from wal-mart: gray primer, flat white, clear. look awesome from 10 feet away, then once you get to about 3 feet you can see some orange peel(used no grease/wax remover and some crappy ass dollar store sandpaper(150 grit)).

i figure since it cost me less than $5 to make it look like something that cost~$10, it makes up for the "wildlife bodywork".