will these seats fit

rossg

While trolling the junkyard today I came upon a 96 or newer 2 door grand prix. I was wondering has anyone put the seats from a newer w body into an older first gen w body?

I want to put them in my 94 cutlass convertible. Any help would be great. :willynilly:

Theyll fit, but they are uncomfortable

Cant be as bad as what I am sitting on now. The leather is cracked and the seats sag. the gp seats look thinner but are mint and the yard only wants $39 each.

These will fit!

IMG_3136.jpg

I have seats like those I cant find a way to make them fit on the tracks. I have piles of sport style seats from 300zx's but I dont have the fabrication skills to make them fit a gutlass

While trolling the junkyard today I came upon a 96 or newer 2 door grand prix. I was wondering has anyone put the seats from a newer w body into an older first gen w body?

I want to put them in my 94 cutlass convertible. Any help would be great. :willynilly:

I think that you are guilty of confusing the living hell out of most of us.

You mean a 1997 or newer coupe. 1996 is pretty much plug 'n play, 1997 not so much.

These will fit!

IMG_3136.jpg

I have seats like those I cant find a way to make them fit on the tracks. I have piles of sport style seats from 300zx's but I dont have the fabrication skills to make them fit a gutlass

I made my own mounts.

:lol:

All you need is a few bars of steel, a hack saw, a drill, some drilling oil, a vice, a tape measure, and a file.

forgot to look at the year of the car so I am not sure if they will work

I think that you are guilty of confusing the living hell out of most of us.

You mean a 1997 or newer coupe. 1996 is pretty much plug 'n play, 1997 not so much.

These will fit!

IMG_3136.jpg

I made my own mounts.

:lol:

All you need is a few bars of steel, a hack saw, a drill, some drilling oil, a vice, a tape measure, and a file.

got any pics of what you made I would like to see it so I know how to copy it.