1994 Grand Prix Wheels

JBC2005

Short answer - no.

If you put them on they won't clear the brake calipers, if you put regular spacers in they will, but your lugs won't turn enough times to be safe.

Adapters? I wouldn't recommend personally. Since most (all) are designed 4.5-4.5 for offset you're going in .7mm and then out .7mm severely increased opportunity for wheel-wabble. That's just my opinion, I believe that others here have done it and said they are fine.

Was actually thinking about crosslaces, but they are hard to find! Anyone wanna sell me a set, or point me in the right direction? I live in Canada

Was actually thinking about crosslaces, but they are hard to find! Anyone wanna sell me a set, or point me in the right direction? I live in Canada

I have a second set, but I'll assume I'm not nearby.

Kitchener.

• 2 months later...

Not to bump an old thread but the 2nd gen wheels DO fit on the car... You will need to buy longer studs which for me, i bought 20 for 20 bucks at NAPA. I also had to use a spacer in the front which came with the rims when I bought them... If you plan on doing your own work, you will need to take off the hub by removing the four bolts holding it on... They are a bitch to get to... I think you would be better off paying a shop to do it as they have the tools and the know how. It took me 4 1/2 hours to replace just the fronts with longer studs... But my car was so rusty that the studs and bolts holding the hub broke. But I babied the car home. Without the spacers on the rear, the wheel is really hidden. At least with the B4U it is.

DSC05323.jpg