Cold Air Intake on my GTP

RedGTP

where are the 6000 rpm clutch dumps of death? :razz:

That was Tony/Aaron adn I dont' think that he has any videos of Aaron doing those 6k clutch dumps in his Z34 right before selling it to Tony ....if he does, I would love to see them though

I've done some burnouts like that in my Z24 cav with a 282 when I was pissed. When I lived out in the country, the paved road in front of my place had quite a few double J's, 1 or 2 left 2 gear scratch marks. I've done alot worse to my 282, and it's not in any worse shape than when I got it :lol: The Cutlass will not see any reverse to 1st burnouts, but might see a few from a rolling stop. I know it wasn't good for the clutch, but that's only $120, and about 10 hours of work for me and my buddy, probably less time than that since I've already done it once, the'yre pretty easy on the Cav's. Instead of having a 1 piece subframe they have 2 crossbraces, pretty easy to drop the trans out through the driver's side wheel well.

I really like your car, a few years back there was a white 92 GTP 5 speed in Austin, MN for $2,200. The thing was too beat and I didn't have the money, but I HAD to test drive it :lol: The battery was dead, so I had to pop the hood by grabbing the cable from up underneath the front end, then they had to bring out a jumpbox and jump start it. They didn't want to help me get it going, but I made them get is started. It had cloth split seats but had the compass/computer on the front of the consloe, no HUD IIRC, no sunroof, pretty basic, may have been just a GP though I thought it had louvers, but it had a 3.4 and 284. It didn't seem near as fast as my Cutlass, but probably needed a tune up, and looked pretty beat.