'92 Lumina exhaust ideas/advice?

Lumineer

I have a 1992 Chevy Lumina (base model), all stock, and I wanted to know what would be a good exhaust muffler to put on the car that would help it to sound better (as opposed to my rotting muffler now or just your usual "quiet" muffler). I don't want my car to be obnoxiously loud, but I want some more rumble or bass (perhaps a slight muscle tone). Nothing significant, just something better sounding, yet not too excessive, for my stock Lumina (I ask because I need to have the muffler replaced anyway).

flow master series 40 mufflers is the most loved muffler on this site . I'm cheap so i just cut my muffler off. :lol:

th_luminaexhaustnote.jpg

That particular exhaust was louder than I wanted. The only reason I'm limiting sound so much is because my parents would NEVER allow me to have such a loud exhaust on purpose.

Go to Advance Auto or NAPA, and find Raptor mufflers. They give you a nice low rumble, and they aren't annoying or LOUD. They're louder than stock, but trust me, they're great...and they're like $26 a muffler!!

Go to Advance Auto or NAPA, and find Raptor mufflers. They give you a nice low rumble, and they aren't annoying or LOUD. They're louder than stock, but trust me, they're great...and they're like $26 a muffler!!

That sounds worth checking out! Thanks.