did some work on the moo cow update with more pics

bodeen2007

finally got some money together and replaced the seats got a z34 bumper from pat gizz and the center piece from pearl road autowrecking going back in a few days for the z34 hood.

adamsphotos058.jpg

adamsphotos060.jpg

adamsphotos061.jpg

adamsphotos059.jpg

sorry for not clarifying. i'm cleaning the carpet and i had to remove it to make sure that the holes for the console were there.

You should paint the primer spots black and then go back to 1995 and demand advertising revenue from Gateway 2000.

:smilielol:

did some more work on the lumina including cleaned then installed the carpet, installed the center console, the front seats, the rear seats, the clear corner lenses Thanks pat. My dad and i also fixed the stupid crack in the euro spoiler and installed that too . Now just got to figure where the wiring for the pwr trunk is cause it's in the dash and not the trunk. install the euro cluster the pass side z34 mirror and paint the damn thing. Here are some progress pics.

adamsphotos062.jpg

adamsphotos063.jpg

adamsphotos064.jpg

adamsphotos065.jpg

adamsphotos069.jpg

adamsphotos070.jpg

adamsphotos071.jpg

Here is how i fast fixed my stupid warped dash

adamsphotos068.jpg

Sweet, that interior is starting to look nice.. A lot less grandma-ish..

Now when the hell you gonna snag a dual exhaust pipe from pull a part and put it on your cow??

Ewwww, blue interior. Cant wait to get rid of mine.

i wanted black but couldn't find a lumina with black interior. (do they even make a 1st gen lumina with black interior?) so I'm stuck with the blue. plus its to much work to switch over to another color. I would have to rip every thing out of the car and start over and don't say paint i hate painting large interior trim pieces. plus what would i do with my dash especially if they don't make a black interior for the lumina. So I'm happy with the blue.

Sweet, that interior is starting to look nice.. A lot less grandma-ish..

Now when the hell you gonna snag a dual exhaust pipe from pull a part and put it on your cow??

went yesterday but couldn't find one that wasn't rotted so i think i'll just have my dad make one with his pipe bender