Has anyone filled in the ends of a Cutty lip spoiler?

GPX

Y vert trunk,

good luck with that. i think they crushed the cutty conv

Yes, they did... It was pretty much stripped anyway..

D&L should still have the coupe that I pulled my spoiler from. He wanted $50 for the trunk lid which isnt too bad since it was rust and damage free..

a friend of mine is gonna be selling parts of a few-body's that he has in a few weeks . I told him that i want his lip tails off his cutlass (he owes me money) so if he does sell parts off that car i will sell them too anybody on w-body for 15 a piece plus shipping or to bob for 30 for both . I think thats a fair price

I thought this thread died a while back and I never bothered getting a picture of my spoiler. Then I realized I had a good one already from my silly fartcan thread (which it seems about 3 people got). So here's that picture. It seems that I might as well do it (should I find the time) because it should'nt be a problem if I ever do get around to getting the liplights.bigTailPipe.jpg

Damn I knew I should have got that trunk when I had the chance. Oh well Ill work with what I got at the moment until I can find another one for cheap.