A/C pressure...

xtremerevolution

It'll be over $100 to do it right. The shop I work at has a brand new Snap-On A/C machine. It's fully automated - basically connect the two hoses and press start. My Millenia will be the first car that the machine is connected too. I fucked up the system using those stupid little cans too - it's overcharged now.

It'll be over $100 to do it right. The shop I work at has a brand new Snap-On A/C machine. It's fully automated - basically connect the two hoses and press start. My Millenia will be the first car that the machine is connected too. I fucked up the system using those stupid little cans too - it's overcharged now.

I'm just afraid that if I do spend the $120 or so to charge the professional plug-in system that they had at the jiffy lube, I'd find some leak in the system or that there would be something else wrong, which would turn $120 into $200 or more, and I have other priorities at this point, especially considering that I have the blessed luxury of having two cars I can use to go to work in the event that one doesn't work. I'll try to troubleshoot the system I have now since I find it rather strange that the AC would just randomly shut off and not come back on after I hadn't used for 8 months.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone make a dummy pulley that would bolt on in place of my compressor? Or would I have to keep it there in order for everything else to work...

GM sells one but I don't know the part number. I remember Turbosedan used one, he might still have the part number laying around if it hasn't been posted somewhere. search for a/c delete pulley.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone make a dummy pulley that would bolt on in place of my compressor? Or would I have to keep it there in order for everything else to work...

The only one that I know that was made was for a 2.8/3.1 You might be able to find a aftermarket one though.