90 TGP 4 SALE CHEAP

MIKE**J

SELLING A TGP 110K MILES 1990 1 OWNER ALL RECEIPTS SINCE NEW DEALER SERVICED I BOUGHT THIS CAR AT A DEALER AUCTION WITH NO PLANS ON SELLING IT NEVER SAW ONE BEFORE AND HAD TO HAVE IT ANYWAYS IT HAS ROCK HARD BRAKES AND I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR ANOTHER PROJECT RIGHT NOW THAT AND NO ONE AROUND HERE WANTS TO TRY TO FIX IT ITS RED WITH TAN INTERIOR AND RUNS GREAT BUT DONT STOP ITS IN ALL AROUND VERY GOON COND ASKIN 1700 THINKIN ABOUT PUTTING IT IN eBAY NEXT WEEK PLEASE EMAIL IF INTERESTED AGENT2000006@AOL.COM MY EBAY NAME IS-- VINNIEGOON*BOTS YOU CAN CHECK MY FEEDBACK PIX AVAILABLE SOON IF INTERESTED.

THANX

Stop yelling, and use some periods. Other than that, sounds like a decent deal. What do you mean 'RUNS GREAT BUT DONT STOP'

Toss some pictures up for us to see.

480? i was told it was like 1200 ,the junk yard wanted 800, does that 480 cover everything? and how hard to install it

thanx

$1200 from the DEALER. $480 from PRIOR REMAN....like it said in his post :wink: That $480 covers everything, but you have to send your core in. It's about a 3 hour job to replace the whole Powermaster III unit. It's well worth it though. :D

$480? Last I checked it was up around $700 for the PM III.

I think you may be right actually. Since people haven't been returning their cores, the price has gone up :cry:

Also check my site as I have some info on the Powermaster.

I don't know about the price as I haven't checked,

BUT

People do need to return their cores. Sometimes they have to operate on a R&R basis.

Chris