found rims i like and there gm wheels

ZacksZ34

THOSE ARE THE WHEELS I HAVE YOU FUCKIN TARDS, AND MINE ARE REAL. MCC, yeah I know what that word means, do you? Yeah, my wheels are import wheels, so are alot of aftermarket wheels that are high end. Thats like saying that HRE's are ricey on a corevette, but not on a porsche, it just does not make sense. There are different grades of wheels, and the black wheels with silver lips are the ricey ones.

Sorry man if I am making this hard for you, its just 90% of the people on here have no money, and most of them think that painting there calipers gives them an extra 10HP.

Just to warn you, keep it simple, thats the easiest way.

Oh and BTW those wheels are ROTA SUBZERO'S, The knock off brand of Cp-035, which is what I have. Actually weighing in at 12.5 LBS, you can call them ricey all day long, does not bother me one bit.

Go on another forum :) You make no sense and your cocky attitude isn't wanted here.

No he sells intakes and 13" brake upgrades that haven't been updated in weeks.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZacksZ34

• Euro

• dohc v6

• MonteCarloDude

THOSE ARE THE WHEELS I HAVE YOU FUCKIN TARDS, AND MINE ARE REAL. MCC, yeah I know what that word means, do you? Yeah, my wheels are import wheels, so are alot of aftermarket wheels that are high end. Thats like saying that HRE's are ricey on a corevette, but not on a porsche, it just does not make sense. There are different grades of wheels, and the black wheels with silver lips are the ricey ones.

Sorry man if I am making this hard for you, its just 90% of the people on here have no money, and most of them think that painting there calipers gives them an extra 10HP.

Just to warn you, keep it simple, thats the easiest way.

Oh and BTW those wheels are ROTA SUBZERO'S, The knock off brand of Cp-035, which is what I have. Actually weighing in at 12.5 LBS, you can call them ricey all day long, does not bother me one bit.

Go on another forum :) You make no sense and your cocky attitude isn't wanted here.

No he sells intakes and 13" brake upgrades that haven't been updated in weeks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that made alot of sense. Go to the page about them, see where it says update, that means that I recently posted new info. Maybe you should go back to the 6th grade and learn how to use a computer.

Oh and if you wanna dog on me about that shit, what have you developed... what, nothing. Thats what I though.

Oh and being cocky and being bashed by, lets see, just about everybody, is not the same. I am defending my opinion and have the right to voice my opinion. Now if I was like, you guys are poor and can suck my dick, oh and btw look at my expensive rims, thats being cocky.

I am simply just saying that those are my wheels that someone posted, just the cheaper version, and saying that they are ricy because they are import wheels but not to the other guy makes no sense.

In fact, you people keep making new shit up. First it was my rims are ugly and are import wheels, then someone posted my wheels, and did not call them ricy, but then I was told I was cocky because I corrected you. No, it does not work like that. Then I was told that I do not update my projects, what the fucks that about, dam if you got that much beef with me, give me a call and we can discuss it. But don't beat me down because I voice my opinion or correct someone. Thats plain out rude.

Holy crap. You need to find a guy named Aaron and have babies together! We all know that ou spend $2000 on rims, an assload on a lumina and have money to throw around, good for you. I also think it's shit that you go around saying the people here don't have money, just because you waste a lot doesn't mean we don't have any. A lost of the people on this forum own their own home and have other vehicles, i've seen BMW's, My new truck, Sport bikes, etc. I think you live in a state of disillusionment, i think someone has some growing up to do. Or maybe you're just :lol: that retarded.... <3 Jay :biggrin:

Zack- I love factory wheels, they usually have a better quality paint/chrome finish. I am now currently looking for stock 20's for my truck. The black with a polished lip look great on a red car as i had them on one of my cars about 4-5 years ago, and i ordered them from wheelmax, they had great customer service. Let us know what you do

Holy crap. You need to find a guy named Aaron and have babies together!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about off topic thread....

If the guy likes OE wheels then he likes OE wheels... it is his car, his opinion. Going after market isn't always the right answer. Not all of us, in fact almost none of us, can justify spending more than the value of the car on rims to get a truly better than stock rim. I've decided to stay with cross laces for the simple fact that I can't find a BETTER (lighter but bigger) rim that is in my price range.

Jamie

Holy crap. You need to find a guy named Aaron and have babies together! We all know that ou spend $2000 on rims, an assload on a lumina and have money to throw around, good for you. I also think it's shit that you go around saying the people here don't have money, just because you waste a lot doesn't mean we don't have any. A lost of the people on this forum own their own home and have other vehicles, i've seen BMW's, My new truck, Sport bikes, etc. I think you live in a state of disillusionment, i think someone has some growing up to do. Or maybe you're just :lol: that retarded.... <3 Jay

:lol:

Oh and being cocky and being bashed by, lets see, just about everybody, is not the same. I am defending my opinion and have the right to voice my opinion. Now if I was like, you guys are poor and can suck my dick, oh and btw look at my expensive rims, thats being cocky.

That is essentially what you said. You can have opinions, but when it comes off as rudely as you stated.. nobody wants to see another word from you. You said my rims are ricey, I said yours are tuner wheels. I did not say they were ricey. Again, you do not know what ricey means.

Is this ricey?:

18732137026.jpg?1208997194

No.

MCC- I never said that your rims are ricey at all, I believe you said that mine were. And, I said that the cheap tuner wheels that have multi-spokes look ricey, like the ones posted pages back. Those wheels on the TA are cragger SS knock offs I believe right, if so no they are not ricey, I was just saying that the cheap tuner wheels are ricey, mostly the black with silver lip. But, in MY OPINION those wheels look out of style, being black and silver.

Smooth- I was not trying to be rude at all, i was just stating my opinion thats it. I dont try to be a dick at all, I use to like this forum, Damn i even make parts just for these cars just for this forum. Honestly I was not trying to be rude, I was being bashed becasue people were saying things that were not true.

For the last time, I was not trying to be a dick, but when I get bashed by everybody thats fuckin gay. Then i get EURO which I think is really retarted starts up with stupid comments that piss me off.

I dont want to jack this thread anymore, and yeah if that guy wants OE wheels on his car, as I stated its his car and he will do as he pleases, I was just stating my opinion and this got all out of hand.

I For starters, black rims with a silver lip is totally out of style, it just looks ricy.

My rims are black with a polished lip.

Are you kidding me?? Those rims on that Lumina in your avatar are 100% import tuner on a FWD domestic.

Never said they were rice.

The wheels on that Firebird are actually Bullitts....which is a capital sin since they're on a Firebird.

x2. I've never liked bullitt wheels anyways, I think they're ugly :dunno: the look ok on some of the older (aka muscle cars), but that's about it

wow you guys are givin a ton of ideas lol and ther sure is alot of tension between some of us lol!!!! im still looking for the right set for it thats in my price range for now

wow you guys are givin a ton of ideas lol and ther sure is alot of tension between some of us lol!!!! im still looking for the right set for it thats in my price range for now

i seen someone a long time ago, with rims like yours but polished, IMO it looked good, but that would be a big PITA. :lol:

they look alright, but stock rims are still FTL

NEVAR!!11!!!1!one!1!1

IMG_0185.JPG

:high5:

i seen someone a long time ago, with rims like yours but polished, IMO it looked good, but that would be a big PITA. :lol

i actually was think about that the other day!!! lol and once i polished them i would paint inbetween the spokes black

hells yeah those things are exactly how i would do mine and they look good to i might just do that til i save up the cash for some better rims

Do it!

Then enjoy the nightmare that is keeping them clean. :leaving:

hells yeah those things are exactly how i would do mine and they look good to i might just do that til i save up the cash for some better rims

Do it!

Then enjoy the nightmare that is keeping them clean. :leaving:

haha fun i love nightmares lol not