• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZacksZ34

• Euro

• dohc v6

• MonteCarloDude

The ebay monte rims with the black inset on the spokes were used on the Dale Jr edition '04 Supercharged SS(think it was 04 anyways but thats the car). I am seriously thinking of painting the inner spokes on mine to look like that, i love how they look.

shiney001.jpg

i soo want to but im afraid of fucking up a set of OEM rims, i have seen them next to the ebay knock offs and there is a difference so 1 fucked up rim would mean replacing all 4

The ebay monte rims with the black inset on the spokes were used on the Dale Jr edition '04 Supercharged SS(think it was 04 anyways but thats the car). I am seriously thinking of painting the inner spokes on mine to look like that, i love how they look.

shiney001.jpg

im still wantin to find a set of those rims those will look so good on my z34

I am sorry but that would look like you are cheap. Puting factory wheels on your car from another is just screaming NO. Go buy some decent aftermarket wheels and call it a day.

God dam where did everyones taste go? Its like the camero guys, they put the cprevette wheels on there car and it looks so tacky I would rather see them have but hubcaps on.

shiney001.jpg

im still wantin to find a set of those rims those will look so good on my z34

ya, i like those rims a lot. :high5:

I am sorry but that would look like you are cheap. Puting factory wheels on your car from another is just screaming NO. Go buy some decent aftermarket wheels and call it a day.

God dam where did everyones taste go? Its like the camero guys, they put the cprevette wheels on there car and it looks so tacky I would rather see them have but hubcaps on.

I am sorry but spelling Camaro wrong looks like you're a moron.

:leaving:

:lol: