ZZP Billet dog bones?

MonteCarloDude

well my dog bone mounts are starting to die ( and i want billet dog bones :lol:) so i checked a few websites out and from what i have found out it look as if the ZZP dog bone mounts for the GP are the same as the 2.8, 3.1, 3X00, the part numbers for the 3.8 dog bone mounts and the 3100's are the same.

http://www.autozone.com/R,APP502627/vehicleId,2388601/initialAction,partProductDetail/store,765/partType,00438/shopping/partProductDetail.htm

http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_prix/products1.php?id=815&catid=138

sooooo these should work right? i wanted to ask just to be 100% sure. :lol:

thanks.

damm, is there anyone besides FFP that made billet dog bones? :sad:

Well heres the difference. Theres aluminum dogbones WITH poly bushings.... then that thing. Intense sells poly bushings for your current mount that has both the radiator side and engine side. Look on there, then just replace the rubber bushings with the poly ones. Thats all you need to do.

damm, is there anyone besides FFP that made billet dog bones? :sad:

Well heres the difference. Theres aluminum dogbones WITH poly bushings.... then that thing. Intense sells poly bushings for your current mount that has both the radiator side and engine side. Look on there, then just replace the rubber bushings with the poly ones. Thats all you need to do.

i might just sand them down, repaint them, and grab those poly bushings your talking about. thanks jay!! :high5: