Gold badge?

Brian P

Should I continue to rock this?  

1. 1. Should I continue to rock this?

So my gf gave me some shit in that I have a gold badge on the back, with nothing else on the car being gold. I bought it on a whim and I always thought it looked good but I don't know. Should I keep it (and sucker punch the gf), ditch it and put on an oem badge, custom decal of some kind, or debadge completely? I also have 1 or 2 more of these gold emblems that I could always add to other parts of the car if it would help match...

Pics:

8-07-07014.jpg

8-07-07011.jpg

8-07-07009.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian P

• ManicMechanic

• 5speedz34

• AWeb80

I think the gold looks cool, but she does have a very good point that it's the only gold thing on the car. If you had one for each door as well, it could look pretty good. I'm a fan of a total debadge though, so that'd be my first vote

Usually I'm a fan of the debadge. Seeing as very few cars got the gold package. I would complete it and make it look factory w/the gold badge.

I know later Cuttys got the badge in the back.

In the gold package is that the only part that is gold, is that badge?

Usually I'm a fan of the debadge. Seeing as very few cars got the gold package. I would complete it and make it look factory w/the gold badge.

i think it was gold badges and a gold pinstripe around the car just above the ground effects. lame-o

They received gold strips on the lower cladding, gold emblems and decals.

They received gold strips on the lower cladding, gold emblems and decals.

Might be tough then to find all the gold badging since I'm sure they've been discontinued.

Every once in awhile a complete package shows up on ebay...I've seen 3 or 4...

I've seen 3 gold editions in person, a white coupe, a red convertible and a black sedan, oddly enough. lol

I should just ignore what the bitch gf says to me but I didn't think it ever looked bad :dunno: That's why I ask u guys :lol: The badge is in the exact OEM spot, that's where the '95-97's had the badge and lost the door badges. I THINK the gold package also includes a gold outlined rocket in the front, maybe a gold lined "Oldsmobile" in the reverse bar. Not too sure.

I should just ignore what the bitch gf says to me but I didn't think it ever looked bad :dunno: That's why I ask u guys :lol: The badge is in the exact OEM spot, that's where the '95-97's had the badge and lost the door badges. I THINK the gold package also includes a gold outlined rocket in the front, maybe a gold lined "Oldsmobile" in the reverse bar. Not too sure.

I think it looks great. If you like it, its all that mattered.

oh and you seem to like embarassing me by talking shit about me to others, so you all know brian i found a nice little hidden folder called JB and im so disgusted. you sick son of a bitch.

oh wow..... so i'm a bitch? you are a fucking asshole. next time dont save your passwords on your computer. you are a bastard!!!

You seem very... Nice?