Do cavalier rims fit on Z34's

ZacksZ34

I came to the conclusion last nihgt on what i wanna do for rims! but the thing is there OEM Z24 cavalier rims and i was wondering if they will bolt up to my lumina??? if any body knows can you please let me know thanks

05093_front.jpg

heres the rims im talkin about

Negative, wrong bolt pattern.

5x100-Cavi

5x115-w-body

shit i guess im gonna have to start lookin in the pontiac family then for a set of rims that will fit or montes carlo rims

I have always thought the new 18" Chevrolet SS rims would look great on the first-gen Luminas. If I had one, that would be the first thing I would do to it. Besides, then you are "keeping it Chevy!" :lol:

1aa7_3.jpg

1f17_3.jpg

I have always thought the new 18" Chevrolet SS rims would look great on the first-gen Luminas. If I had one, that would be the first thing I would do to it. Besides, then you are "keeping it Chevy!" :lol:

1aa7_3.jpg

1f17_3.jpg

those would look cool but there to big for me

the most i may go is 17s im tryint to keep the cost of tires down

I HATE those rims. Huge ass spokes look terrible.

I agree wholeheartedly

X3. I have a magazine ad with those on the Impala... Ruined the ad.

i need your opinion would these rims look good on my Z34 if i did the centers black

106297-2_1993_Pontiac_Grand_Prix.jpg

mesh grand prix/bonneville rims

you are going to get a lot of x-lace leghumpers on this forum, so I am sure that the masses here will say that they will look great

IMG_0163.JPG

Bonneville GXP rims babeh. :cool:

(Of course, I'm kind of biased :lol:)

how much are these goin for a piece and what size are they i want to put either 16s and maybe consider 17s if i get a new job at lowes

the crosslaces fit no problem, but be sure the rear of your car does not sag or the rear fenderwells WILL slam into the tires with any moderate load in the rear.

the fronts fit good enough, but stick way too far out of the wheel wells for my preference.

If i haden't just bricked my computer i'd post a few pictures of my car last summer with them on,

i think aftermarket chrome would look better then the x-laces, but it is what you like that matters. here is what my Z looks like with chrome.

100_6869Medium.jpg

100_7314.jpg

like i said, this all comes down to personal choice, but i think some sort of aftermarket chrome rim (of your own choice) would look much better then the x-laces. either way good luck in your search/purchase. and btw as i said in earlier post, your car looks great. take care of it and it will take car of you.

You NEED to go bigger IMO if you are going to replace the stock wheels. Larger wheels just look better, and make the whole car visually "tighter". If the designers had their way back in 1990, your car would have had 17 inch wheels at least, but that was unheard of then on a production car.

18's are not extreme anymore, they are just the right size when you have a 60-series tire on a 16 inch rim. However, if your roads are bad you may let that influence your decision to go with a smaller wheel.

Just my $0.02

I agree wholeheartedly

I think that wide spoke would suit the Lumina though. That "full face" look is somewhat similar to the original Lumina wheels.

What do I know about Luminas though, I'm a "Driving Excitment" kind of guy, and maybe I'm just not feeling "the Heartbeat..."

...I hope someone got that, as lame as it was :lol:

I agree wholeheartedly

I think that wide spoke would suit the Lumina though. That "full face" look is somewhat similar to the original Lumina wheels.

What do I know about Luminas though, I'm a "Driving Excitment" kind of guy, and maybe I'm just not feeling "the Heartbeat..."

...I hope someone got that, as lame as it was :lol:

lmao