SOLD OUT - VERT PIN CUPS

dhs1223

SOLD OUT - For now these are no longer available. I will need a list of at least 12 people before

I can think about having these run again.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this group buy.

PinCupKitCroppedMar01-08.jpg

What I have left is as follows:

3 complete kits - pin cups, washers, black vinyl sheaths and DVD - perfect

( 1 of the 3 kits on hold for Crazy K )

I also have:

2 (1 kit with orange peel sold to psych0matt) thank you Matthew

make that 1 more complete kit as above, however the powder coating is orange peeled - these are available at a reduced cost

( Crazy K has asked that the last kit with orange peeled powder coating be put on hold for him )

and finally

1 complete kit as above, but the cups are not powder coated, raw aluminum for someone who might want to polish them for a different look.

When these are gone, we can start a back order list and once enough names are on it, I can re-order.

Thanks

I still would like one

I'd like to grab one good set and would be willing to grab the two "orange peeled" ones... as i am tempted to throw those into car I would sell.

pm me the price.

WOW! how many have you sold?

Hey Guys:

Last chance,

I have 2 complete "Pin Cup Kits" in black powder coat finish ,with washers, black vinyl sheaths and Bonus DVD left to sell

and I have 1 additional complete kit also available, however, the cups are NOT powder coated - still raw machined aluminum -

for the vert owner who might want to polish the aluminum for a different look.

I will hold these final kits until Wednesday March 19th, 2008 at 8:00PM at which point I will put them on Ebay.

Thanks again to 13 forum members who have already purchased their kits.

I have almost recouped my investment. Once I sell the last few kits, I should be at a break even point. It feels good to put the money back into the bank.

Now I can plan on what NEW project to apply the funds to. Any suggestions for a Vert specific part? I don't have enough money to have the rear quarter window weatherstripping reproduced as covered in an earlier thread.

Take care

Dennis

I set up my checking account just a few days ago and am waiting for all my stuff to go through so I can set up a Paypal account. Hopefully everything goes through before Wednesday. If not can I message you and you may possibly hold them? I've changed my mind on the matter. :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't believe I have never noticed these forums before. I have a '93 3.4L Convertible which not surpisingly (I am not the original owner or I would have takem MUCH better care of this car), needs new cups. Are there any left? I would want a black set.

Sorry, for the moment, I am sold out.

I have no immediate plans to make more, however, I will keep an eye on this thread

and if there is enough interest, I will consider running them again.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Count me in for one set plus the DVD if they are priced like last time.

I'm starting to look for a 1995 Vert, so maybe 2 sets. But if I did that I would only want 1 DVD.

• 3 months later...

i have seen this thread and would like to get a complete kit.i have not seen a price anywhere.could you post a cost?please put me on the list for the next order.

gryfan

• 2 months later...

I also am in need of these pins sets. Please let us know what # of people will need them. Heck if I knew the price I just might buy a full lot of 12.

-Rick

I may need a set also... I'll check when I break the poor thing out of storage again tommorrow!

K

Good luck with breaking it out of storage...

Hello everyone:

I would consider another run on the "pin cups".

I need to know how many sets I can get a commitment on.

It has been a while since the first and last ones were made.

I am sure that the cost will likely be a little higher.

I would be willing to look into it if we get a decent response -

So if people want to start adding their name to a list, and we get more than 15 people committed, I can procede with

finding out current costs.

Thanks