Buying tires at Wal-Mart.................Don't do it!!!!!!!

Guest GrandPrixlover1

GPL - I saw you today turning onto Patterson. I was in the white Channel 7 Jeep.

You work for channel 7? Dude that's awesome!!!!

Yup, just freelance for now, but eventually I think I'll get hired part-time. That's my goal anyway. I do photography.

We did a Case Study a few weeks ago on Wal Mart's employee relations and practices. Made me hate them that's for sure. They treat their employees like shit, they bring down the economy of the communities in where they open new stores...ugh I could go on.

I wouldn't ever go to Wal Mart for car fixes...or anything car related unless it's to get cleaning stuff cheap.

Guest GrandPrixlover1

I got my current set of tires Walmart and didnt have any problems with them

i'm not complaining about the quality of tire, I'm complaining about the service. The Wal-Mart I went to SUCKED ASS!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not complaining about the quality of tire, I'm complaining about the service. The Wal-Mart I went to SUCKED ASS!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to several that have "sucked ass" as you put it.. A lot of them are understaffed and the employees are overworked due to the understaffing.. It's a vicious cycle really.. But there are good ones too.. The one here where I live is GREAT! The people are awesome, and they have plenty of workers.. I guess it just depends where you go..

well I didnt have any problems their service here, but I dont shop a wallyworld all that often anyways

If you can afford to shop at stores other than WalMart, then do so. Every time you shop at WalMart, you are helping to lower wages for all of America.

Guest GrandPrixlover1

I will hopefully be able to afford anything I want on my car, college, and anything I want here in a few months. Me and some friends are with an online company and hope to make at least over $10,000.00 within the next month. We're pushing strong, hard and fast. Anyone who wants onboard let me know.

Go to your local Target!!! Target's got a hard-on for guest service(we don't have "customers" we have guests). Too bad we don't do automotive work. Target starts you off at $7.50, minimum. Plus we usually have some kickass stuff on clearance, you just have to know when and where to look. (got me some Silverstar Ultras for $14.99 on clearance)

Go to your local Target!!! Target's got a hard-on for guest service(we don't have "customers" we have guests). Too bad we don't do automotive work. Target starts you off at $7.50, minimum. Plus we usually have some kickass stuff on clearance, you just have to know when and where to look. (got me some Silverstar Ultras for $14.99 on clearance)

Yeah but working for Target sucks. 3.5 years FTL. And we don't have guests...guests are people you invite to your home, cook dinner for, have a drink with, etc etc. I fucken hate that term. They're god damn customers...Thank God I'm in the backroom.

The supercenter in Wakeforest starts cashiers off around $9 per hr if you have experience. The non-supercenter one close to me though only starts you off around $7hr which is still over miniumum wage by more then $1. My Wifes grandma works there and makes about $10 an hr to sit at the changing room let people in them and answer phones all day. We have a target around here to, but it just seems like they don't have as much as walmart, and they have like 30 check out lanes and only have 3-4 open, but never have much of a line. The Walmart supercenter will have like 20 lines open and all of them will have lines in them. My local town though only has a walmart, I have to drive 40 miles to get to a target. Then places like sears have to much customer service, I always feel like I'm being pestered there by the employees wanting me to buy somthing I don't really need or want just because I was looking at it.

We have a target around here to, but it just seems like they don't have as much as walmart, and they have like 30 check out lanes and only have 3-4 open, but never have much of a line. The Walmart supercenter will have like 20 lines open and all of them will have lines in them.

Wal Mart is the low cost leader, therefore lowest price(on most things). Reason why they're the #1 company in America. But Target still pwns them in customer service, and quality IMO.

We dont have one :(

I don't mind that.. IMHO, Target has gone downhill in the last few years.. I go to the one in Columbia sometimes, and I just don't see stuff that appeals to me in there anymore.. The people are great at Target though.. :thumbsup:

Target blows... Flow team and I couldn't take it... seriously... I wanted to kill myself haha. Also I agree with Euro about the whole gues/customer thing lol I always called them customers and got yelled at for it.

Target blows... Flow team and I couldn't take it... seriously... I wanted to kill myself haha. Also I agree with Euro about the whole gues/customer thing lol I always called them customers and got yelled at for it.

I think that's there is a differance from ya'lls point of view, I work salesfloor and i love helping people and killing rude people with kindness, then make fun of them later in TSC.