• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• j_mezz

• Addicted To Boost

• krenzy

• Rdrckt_92

Yes, but not till at least next Saturday. I had to work this weekend and I'm in a class this week so I won't be able to get to a post office till then. I've gotta scare up some boxes too. Will get it as soon as I can...

Sorry, I'm a CS guy and don't know the GP's that well. TGP Nick might be able to tell you in a few days, I just sent him the Louvers and they match the hood.

cool thanks. Yeah if it wasn't like 3 feet high in water here, I would have went to check out that car. I almost Hydrolocked my motor the other day. It ran like shit and the air filter was soaked. Anyways, besides this which is a gtp, have you seen any turbos on LI?

I will have to stop over next weekend if the weather is nice and check out that hood.

Jarek

Wtf kind of yard lets you go out when they stack cars on top of each other?

The ones I see around here are like that. It kills me.. I saw a C/S coupe with a cutty vert on top of it.. made me want to cry. Didn't have my phone on me or I would have snapped some quick shots.

They had a GTP in there with all four black leather seats, console, everything I wanted for mine. They told me to give them a list for a parts quote and never got back to me. :evil: