amp and subs

Guest GrandPrixlover1

Guest GrandPrixlover1

I have Sony Explod speakers and stereo system. The car I bought came with wires in the trunk ready to hook up the amp and subs. does anyone have any idea which amp and subs I should get. I'm looking for something thats inexpensive, not too big, but effective.

i dont know where you're located so i dont know about shipping but ill sell you these for pretty cheap:

Dual Audiobahn 12" Subs, Bazooka Amp

otherwise i say one 12" in a sealed box will thump pretty hard if you get like 300W RMS to it. that'll give you plenty of room and a pretty good sound. i havent looked at subs or amps in a while so i can't make any specific reccomendations. oh i have two 12" infinity kappa 12.1s in a sealed enclosure that i like a lot but i have no idea what they cost now

The kappa's are alright, I would stay away from the audiobahn, but at a low low budget, it may be his only choice.

We really need to know what type of money your working with here.

Guest GrandPrixlover1

My budget is between 100.00 to 200.00. somewhere in that range. And I live in Fairborn Ohio which is right next to Dayton Ohio. I'm going to Wright State University and I live on campus.

Yeah, $200, if you buy retail, will get you a box, and a sub, and that's about it.

If you want to drive up here to Toledo, you can have the two 10" subs with the box for $50, and I can hook you up on an amplifier, at my discount, that will work. Hell.... I could even get you the wires also.