Weatherstriping???

j_mezz

I'm a newbie to this site so don't smack me around too badly if this question has been asked 100 times...but anyone know where to get new rear window 'vert weatherstripping for a 93\94 CS?

I'm a newbie to this site so don't smack me around too badly if this question has been asked 100 times...but anyone know where to get new rear window 'vert weatherstripping for a 93\94 CS?

there is a plentyful supply of this weatherstripping availible... in 1995. May I suggest inventing a timemachine and traveling back to get it for us all?

J/K the best you can do it to give it a new "surface" using 1 inch wide electrical tape, or tire patch material or something. I think there was ONE set NOS on e-bay last year.... nothing else is availible.

I wonder if we could generate any interest in one of the aftermarket suppliers with some kind of a group buy. There has to be some kind of demand for it, just about every Olds ragtop I've seen needs rear quarter weatherstrip.

Whaddya think Crazy K?

sounds like a good idea. I have been thinking of recycling the tallest stripping I could find off of a donor to make new seals.

so far... I think the inside rubber stripping that rubs the glass on the doors of a grand am and it's cousins looks like a possible canidate... but then... I'm busy or lazy.

I've got something cooking on this...

In for two sets...

Ah screw it , four sets.

I'm looking for another vert (95 white on white, did I mention white?) and I'm sure the old stripping will be smiling at me with missing teeth like on my red one :(