damn snow........

hell_raiser

soo i hit a curb today, and my lower controll arm is bent or mabby worse the tabs!on the sub frame :eek:

i was driving along at about 30 hit the breaks took a left. the car turend than i hit slush, next thing i know is i either could have picked the trees or a curb i took curb looks like a mistake eh :mad: on the good side is my car is all good - the subframe. i may try a good lower controll arm and see what that dose.

then i was driving to the mall after it all happend i lightly hit the breaks then it fellt like the car was draging on the ground!. i came to a red light then my rear left tire lockes up i was like wtf, soo, got out pulled the tire then damn my caliper was loose! needless to say i tightend them up then the car was good.

i must get some pics ! :sad:

soo i hit a curb today, and my lower controll arm is bent or mabby worse the tabs!on the sub frame :eek:

i was driving along at about 30 hit the breaks took a left. the car turend than i hit slush, next thing i know is i either could have picked the trees or a curb i took curb looks like a mistake eh :mad: on the good side is my car is all good - the subframe. i may try a good lower controll arm and see what that dose.

then i was driving to the mall after it all happend i lightly hit the breaks then it fellt like the car was draging on the ground!. i came to a red light then my rear left tire lockes up i was like wtf, soo, got out pulled the tire then damn my caliper was loose! needless to say i tightend them up then the car was good.

i must get some pics ! :sad:

Here's how I understood this:

He was driving and took a turn at 30mph. He hit the brakes. As he was skidding, he could have hit trees or a curb. He hit the curb and bent the control arm? Rather than towing his car at that point, he still drove to the mall (priorities lol), and his car felt as if it was DRAGGING ON THE GROUND. Even after this, rather than towing his car, he kept driving. He came to a light and his rear brakes locked. So (at the light apparently) he pulls of the tire and his rear caliper is loose! He tightened it up while holding traffic back and the car is magically "good". And he'll get us some pics!

Ha, I did the same damn thing, only I was asking for it during heavy rain FWD "drifting" in a parking lot. I bent the right lower control arm and subframe. Subframe was a bitch to repair cause they had to do a LOT of work to get a new one in there. Everything done with used parts ran me at about $1100, and that was at a decently cheap place.

Whats snow, i live in florida

It is a natural occurrence, much like a hurricane occurs naturally... only one rarely loses their house to it and it goes away on its own without millions of dollars in cleanup.

ok i live in nova scotia and we dont see snow till usaly like december.

i fixed the breaks at the mall

i can drive i had summer tires on and it was 30 km

i hit the breaks well i was turning and the car slid

i have no abs lol

Here fixed it for yah

ok i live in nova scotia and i went sleding in my car to day.

i Riged up my brakes to get me home

i can't Drive and i will blame it on tires...

I didnt know when i hit my brakes my car turns in to a sled and goes the way momentem was pushing it

my car is a old car with no abs

Lol just kidding mean i hope you get her fixed and glad to hear your all right. And as long as you know you can drive who cares huh?

Guest JuniorBaconChee

Here fixed it for yah

I didnt know when i hit my brakes my car turns in to a sled and goes the way momentem was pushing it

Lol just kidding mean i hope you get her fixed and glad to hear your all right. And as long as you know you can drive who cares huh?

Did anybody else see the irony in that :lol2: ???

It is a natural occurrence, much like a hurricane occurs naturally... only one rarely loses their house to it and it goes away on its own without millions of dollars in cleanup.

Thats some funny shit right there.

lol I tell ya, when I got my first car I had bald all seasons (I live in Saskatchewan, snow and ice are my friends, in fact just snowed today) I learned really fast how to drive in winter conditions for 7 months of the year.

One - FWD does not mean I have traction

Two - Every retard knows to pump the brakes when they dont have ABS

Three - Dont blame stupidity on tires.

Four - W-body's, even in perfect conditions cannot, and will not make a turn at 30MPH

Five - Please move here and rear end my truck please, I need a new one! :lol:

THANK YOU! Much the same as mudslides, avalanches, tornadoes, earthquakes etc..

Here fixed it for yah

LOLOL - post of the day!

lol I tell ya, when I got my first car I had bald all seasons (I live in Saskatchewan, snow and ice are my friends, in fact just snowed today) I learned really fast how to drive in winter conditions for 7 months of the year.

One - FWD does not mean I have traction

Two - Every retard knows to pump the brakes when they dont have ABS

ass hole i know how to drive and it was slid bang i had no time i picked cthe curb and not a tree

Three - Dont blame stupidity on tires.

bald piss off

Four - W-body's, even in perfect conditions cannot, and will not make a turn at 30MPH

its kph ass hole ur from canada soo am i ffs

Five - Please move here and rear end my truck please, I need a new one! :lol:

id like to now i would take your w though