• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• 5speedz34

• 19Cutlass94

• Brian P

Just for the hell of it look at your power steering high pressure hose at the rack and see if there is a sensor in the hose. I have seen these on a lot W-bodys, my 95 GP does not have one though. Probably should have called it a "switch" instead of a sensor but you get what I'm talking about. Good luck

Underhood Light Plug... don't make me come down there.

it is not the effing under hood light! I just went and compared them, and although similar, this one is wider. it looks the same as the ICM side of the CPS plug (purple and yellow, same head) but these wires arent twisted, and I'm almost 100% sure that the original plug end is the one plugged into the ICM (dirty like the other plug on the ICM)

Ok it could possibly be a crank sensor wire, for the sensor on the back of the block, our cars have 2 crank sensors, one low resolution, one high resolution, it will run with the low without the high but not vice versa, also check and see if it is a variable effort steering plug, your car is wired for it, it just may not be mechnically equipped with it so the plug could be irrelevant. Good luck to you sir!