The Grill pics you've been waiting for

AWeb80

These are still bare metal and NOT painted....I'll have them done gloss black from me....They fit snug as I don't have any screws in them yet...and I don't have tabs on the top to hold the tops in the bumper...

for a test fit...they fit pretty good.

101_1462.jpg

101_1463.jpg

101_1464.jpg

101_1465.jpg

101_1466.jpg

101_1473.jpg

101_1472.jpg

I'm not digging them.. I don't know if I'd think any better of them in black. I don't like that grill style on any car though.

maybe, but its 10X better than the stupid honeycomb that GM uses on everything.

Do the screws hole line up? They look off to me by looking at those pics. Can you please screw them in place so I can check them out. Im questioning the size and alignment of the screw holes. Other then that, I think they look great. Good job! I'm not sure which finish would look best. Hope you come to a desicion.

I don't know...to flashy for me. I would like to see them in black.

Obviously you love this car and you are always doing custom shit to it. Why don't you take some of your ingenuity and swap the motor so it is not a turd anymore?

I agree they'll look great in black. However, I would have preferred the lines to be a little thinner. Hell, I personally would have turned them into ram air scoops and built a type of large funnel instead.

The first time I looked at them they didn't look that great, but after a few days looking back at them, they look very clean and very well done. Can't wait for pictures of them painted black. :smile: