Lowering a '91 GRand Prix

Hell, while I am bugging people for pics. ;)

Anyone have a pic of a 1st gen Grand Prix with any lowering done to it?

At Home I have some Pic's of an 90 STE with a 3" Drop Front and Rear.

IT was a Custom Set up.

Im looking for a better suspention for my ste I want a 2" Drop all the way around

I dont want coilovers want to keep a mono leaf setup but would consider a mono/coilover combo setup

I want a bigger Front/Rear swaybar set. say a 38~40mm/20~4 mm

because when I get my 400HP I want to be able to make the 245/35/18's Hold on a 90deg courner at higher speeds. stock I can go about 80 before I feel unsafe I want to be able to go 100mph+ in optimal conditions

I also want something that doesnt make the Rear want to pass the Front under Hard Brakeing in Wet conditions

so what can you do??

Take in mind there are only about ste turbo's 700 left on the Road so I dont want to mess with the car to bad.

so if you want thos Pic's whats your EMAIL. and I'll send them to you just PM me here.

ALSO im going to put Pics on my Site of this. 3" drop and what he did to get it.

that is if he gives me Permistion

also my site has been updated alittle.

blocks in the trunk help traction on a fwd car? that seems counterintuitive since your center of gravity is moving towards the rear, away from your front tires.

I was thinking the same thing.

• 4 months later...