A question for the coil over experts

CSI_MuNkY

I am getting coil overs in the next month or so, no 2 ways about it. FWIW I'm going with Helds on the front and rear.

My question is in regards to alignments. I know its wise to get an alignment done after you install them, but will it also be neccessary every time you adjust them? I can see adjusting them having an effect on the camber of the wheels. If this is the case I think I may mark them where they were aligned, so in the event that I adjust them for the track or show, I can adjust them back to where they were aligned at.

Jamie

If its a small adjustment, I wouldnt be too worried about it. Small adjustment as in under 1". If your talking about 2"-3"+ then yes I would get an alignment.

Thats prolly your best bet is to mark where they are aligned, and just adjust back to that spot after your done doing whatever is that your doing :lol:

it shouldn't matter if you adjust the height or not....

I put new struts in the rear about 10K miles ago and just aligned by my eye and my tires are wearing perfectly....haha