Best product to clean Cloth Seats? After pics inside!

Q-Ball

I remember seeing a post with someone and it looked like the seats were brand new. I cant find the post anymore, so now I'm asking because I need to clean these charcoal seats before I do the swap.

Why not talk to dave? I know hes busy lately but we have both seen how he works wonders on carpets and floor matts!

Jamie

Yeah, but all his stuff is through the dealer he gets. Plus he uses a HUGE steam cleaner too. :lol:

There's a product called "Tuff Stuff" that works PFG. Look for it at your favorite auto parts store...

I think thats it! Thanks!

Turtle wax carpet and upholstry cleaner at crappy tire. Comes with a brush/spray nozzle. Makes GP seats look like new after an oil spilage. I would highly recommend it!

Turtle wax carpet and upholstry cleaner at crappy tire. Comes with a brush/spray nozzle. Makes GP seats look like new after an oil spilage. I would highly recommend it!

Haha, thats exactly what I got. They didnt carry Tuff Stuff, so this was my next bet. Worked very well! Still a little wet in some spots. Just need to let it dry and vacuum it off.

HPIM1897.jpg

HPIM1898.jpg

HPIM1899.jpg

And the can that made it all happen: (Pause for applause)

HPIM1900.jpg

i know mine need to be done bad. I have charcoal grey too. It sucks being a mechanic and trying to keep your interior clean. I used to keep plastic on the seats because it is a pita to find a seat cover to fit my 60 40 style seat