Rear Speakers for a vert

sunny_8

I have some pioneer 3ways, they sound really good, but i need to remount them right :lol: I think I still have my stockers if you wanted them, id let them go cheap

So, did you want to just listen to the music or are you a major audiophile? Being as how these speakers are very easy to change, I decide to go with a very cheap speaker, that actually isn't too bad for cheap. http://www.outpost.com/entry?sku=4906311 I like them because they look OK for a cheapie. The grill is metal, so my girls can't stick anything through it.

4906311.big.jpg

The only thing that is bad about them is that they are green. Some people just don't like that, but I don't care, really. I also bought the same brand 4" for the two front (dash) speakers. The only thing I have the interieor speakers for is mids and highs. I have a small sub in the back. Got a bazooka. Essentially, I don't care if the people down the street can hear my music, as long as I can, I really don't care to impose my music on everyone else.

So the rears are 6.5" ?

Any opinions on makes/models people have installed and like/dislike. ?

I blew mine.....

The rear speakers on my 95 were 5-1/4" but I believe some speakers like pioneer you can fit 6.5's in the back. And I replaced mine with Infinity References. Very crisp highs, but not too much bass response, but that's just because of the size. A couple of Rockford subs will be the next thing to go in :biggrin:

Yeah, I have 2 Kicker CompVR's 12's in the trunk which are run off the rear feed. I think I put it up a bit too much and bust one on the rear speakers...i was thinking about going with Pioneer...

thanks for the input...

So the rears are 6.5" ?

Any opinions on makes/models people have installed and like/dislike. ?

I blew mine.....

what year is ur vert? I have a Ninty Five and the rears were 4x6's, I wanted 6.5's so i cut them out and put in a pair of eminence LA6-CBMR's. check them out they are the greatest speakers on earth and they never ever blow nomatter how much power u put to them. I had a 2000 watt power acoustik 2-channel bridged to one, the gain was all the way up and the speaker jus ate the power flawlessly (I dont recomend trying this seeing how these speakers cost $100 a pair). also check out CDT speakers. they are very clear

also check out CDT speakers. they are very clear

x2! I have CDTs in my car, they sound great and they are the bottom line. Next car im def goin with CDT again. Also i wouldnt go to best buy unless its just to listnen, you can the same stuff BB has for much cheaper online.

• 6 months later...