12's in a vert

95 BLKDOUT Drop Top

i basically have`a stock pile of 12" JVC warren G subs. I had four in my blazer, sold them and baught 6 more, i think im gonna go set 2 more... I love audio... the louder the better as long as its clear!! i hate it when its just loud and distorted tho

I wasnt saying they are good... ive never even heard them. Someone told me that they had two of the RFLs in their WS-6 and he said they were insane. When i looked at them online they looked like they would be good tho i would probably never buy them. id prefer some w-7s or some solo x's. The only mtx subs that i have ever heard were really good were the old Blue Thunders from the early 90's. Personally i have always had good luck with kicker. i got two cvr's in the grand prix they sound nice, and my brother has two L5's in his grand am and they are really fucking loud and surprisingly clear

Solo x's are junk. In fact, square subwoofers are very very inefficient. Kicker is a soo so company when it comes to speakers. Amps are good though.

Why not do it in a V Shape? A friend of mine has a CRX with 6 12's in it. Jesus that thing was so fricken loud.

Basically you would end up removing the back seat and your rear window would be useless but if you put two 12's on the bottom angle them slightly up, and then two 12's on the top angle them slightly to the bottom, put your amps int he middle of the wall and have it. It's doable.

Every body sais that the amps are really good. From personal expirience, they are really expensive yet cheap... my brother fried two of them before switching to a JL amp and that thing works great