NVMY03GT

It seriously is easy to do your rear struts. Like 19Cutlass94 said, a breaker bar, peice of pipe, and pb blaster is all you need. I didn't even need the Pb blaster on mine and it was the origionall with about 120k when i did them. You just need to have a little confidence in yourself.

Well Struts and brakes are what make me nervous everyone talks about using 6 point bolts on these in risk of breaking them.

The only thing i've broke sockets on is the crank pulley when i was trying to do my ud pulley.

Anyone got a picture of socket with the breaker bar so I know what Im shopping for?

GR2s ftw.

but no you have to buy the mounts seperately.

Well the GR2s are like 53.00 a piece, I don't know how much a mount is. It looks like Monroe's are like 38.99 and I think they have a mount on them but I can't tell.

I've been noticing some of these come with this plastic spring looking thing around them strut itself is that just protection?

I don't want to sound like a Cheap Skate but unless Im doing something crazy is there a need to do something high end? I don't want to drive down the road and have it just fall out. IF I went to Good Year or somewhere They would most likely strap Monroes on it or something but you guys speak very highly of these GR 2's. Am I going to notice a HUGE difference or is the monroe going to break in 1 years time.