Got my Exhaust on **UPDATE W/ SOUND**

Donutboy97

fake dual FTL :mrgreen:

looks really good. looks to me like it wouldnt take too much to make it fit a first gen. if its all ss, the price insnt that bad. actually thought he was going from single to dual on a 1st gen car before i realized who it was

Exhaust looks good!!

ouch you still have your u-bend?!?!?!?!

I still have mine in!!!! You do too Matt!! lol

It's actually not as bad of a restriction on a 3400 compared to an L67.

ouch you still have your u-bend?!?!?!?!

yeah, I'm still trying yo figure out what I want to do with that. either chop just the ubend out and have them weld it back in, or replace the cat or go with the hi flow cat.

For those that have a hi flow cat, did it mess up your O2 reading?? how about emissions? New York is pretty strict with that.

Hell yeah, I love it! I thought that kit would sound raspy on the 3400, but it sounds PFG to me! Damn, if I have any money left over from selling my Regal after I buy tires and get the SS body work added, that exhaust kit is moving to the top of my IMPALER's mod list!!!

Schweet! :thumb:

Hell yeah, I love it! I thought that kit would sound raspy on the 3400, but it sounds PFG to me!

Schweet! :thumb:

X2!!! now i wonder if it sounds good like that on a 3800.

For those that have a hi flow cat, did it mess up your O2 reading?? how about emissions? New York is pretty strict with that.

Nope not at all. havent thrown a code since i installed it several months ago.

if i was you, i'd just have the u-bend replaced. the stock cats arent really that restrictive, and your car is new enough that it really doesnt need replaced yet.

Ok ... didnt like the first clip probably because of the camera location but inside sounded good.

Nice work.

what was wrong with the first clip.... and be honest.

Ok ... didnt like the first clip probably because of the camera location but inside sounded good.

Nice work.

Sounds like a compact car. It could be because the camera is sitting RIGHT IN FRONT of one of the exaust outlets. Put the camera at 5' level 5' away on a tripod outside without any background noise or wind and you will have what the average person will hear. Inside I can tell the sound because of what the cabin silences.

Nice work.

Sounds like a compact car. It could be because the camera is sitting RIGHT IN FRONT of one of the exaust outlets. Put the camera at 5' level 5' away on a tripod outside without any background noise or wind and you will have what the average person will hear. Inside I can tell the sound because of what the cabin silences.

I'll try that and see how it works... Thanks

sounds good man! I love the white letter tires too. :high5:

can someone tell me what FTW stands for?

"For The Win"... as in "good job!"

Also could stand for "Fuck The World", but not really.