Headlights...which do you guys like better!?

terryk2003

Which Headlights!?  

1. 1. Which Headlights!?

• Painted Stockers with Tinted Corners
    • Blacked Out Headlights

alright...i wanted the black out headlights, but they're pretty expensive...someone on clubgp posted an alternative, which i kinda like...just wondering which you guys like better!?

Painted Stock Headlights with Black Corners:

GP%20paceHDLT.jpg

Black Out Headlights & Corners:

04b3_1_b.JPG

I think it looks good on that Silver car. (So, ergo, it would look good on mine.) BUT...you have a dark colored car. I don't think that it would look as good on yours, and I don't even think you'd see it as well. It does look kinda cool though.

And fuck those eBay headlights. They are JUNK! Start by unplugging your DRL's (which you'll still retain the auto lights at night.) and after that get some clear corners.

I think it looks good on that Silver car. (So, ergo, it would look good on mine.) BUT...you have a dark colored car. I don't think that it would look as good on yours, and I don't even think you'd see it as well. It does look kinda cool though.

And fuck those eBay headlights. They are JUNK! Start by unplugging your DRL's (which you'll still retain the auto lights at night.) and after that get some clear corners.

DRL's have been unplugged since the first week i got the car! :lol:...

i know a couple people w/ the blacked out ones and i like them okay. they do have problems w/ water so you have to silicone them up. dont like the painted stockers at all. maybe you could tear them apart like the cobalt guys and paint the inside?

I like the painted stock lights.....btw....how do you disable the DRL's? My lights are on ALL the time, fogs, corners, headlights, taillights...

You should be able to shut off the fogs, I think via the switch.

I like the painted stock lights.....btw....how do you disable the DRL's? My lights are on ALL the time, fogs, corners, headlights, taillights...

take that cover off the drivers side of the dash (open the door, and its right there on the end)...there is a heat sink with a black plug...unplug that...that will disable DRL's...BUT, ALL of your lights shouldnt be on...just the headlights...the other lights will only be on if its dark or rainy or if you have something covering the sensor on your dash...

Yeah, I finally unplugged that switch as well.

But ALL of your lights are on, Matt? I would check and make sure that your sensor on the dash isn't covered up (might sound like a dumb thing) or even make sure there isn't dirt in it thats making them stay on. I could imagine someone putting something over the sensor to make sure they are always on. I know in Pennsylvania if it's raining or your in construction your headlights HAVE to be on. Many people are lazy and think DRL's are enough but you can get pulled over for that. Maybe someone didn't want to take that chance?

Like Terry said...once you unplug that plug from the side of the dash, your DRL's will be shut off, but your Auto lights at night will still come on.

take that cover off the drivers side of the dash (open the door, and its right there on the end)...there is a resister looking thing with a black plug...unplug that...that will disable DRL's.

so, I took off that cover, and theres a plug right there. That black plug? It looks like its the only thing that connects to the headlight switch.

take that cover off the drivers side of the dash (open the door, and its right there on the end)...there is a resister looking thing with a black plug...unplug that...that will disable DRL's.

so, I took off that cover, and theres a plug right there. That black plug? It looks like its the only thing that connects to the headlight switch.

there is a pic of it on that site...its that DIODE...

http://users.adelphia.net/~bpaskevich/index_files/DRL_TS_Kill.htm

Mine sure didn't look like a resistor. It was just a black plug in that heatsink. Am I susposed to add something? :lol:

thats to disable teh auto headlamps...the heat sink is what you unplug to disable the DRL's

Mine sure didn't look like a resistor. It was just a black plug in that heatsink. Am I susposed to add something? :lol:

thats to disable teh auto headlamps...the heat sink is what you unplug to disable the DRL's

Ohhhhh...ok. :lol: