Cutlass Convertible Top Diagnosis and Service-GM Tech Training Kit

OSVHURST/OLDS

Like the title says I just bought this training kit(manual and vhs) that was developed by GM's Service Technology Group for training service technicians at GM dealerships on the methods used in servicing problems on the 1990 - 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supeme Convertible top. It includes information on water leak diagnosis, seal replacement - methods for replacing all of the convertible top seals, Windshield reveal molding, Top boot installation, and Vinyl top replacement. If you have any questions not covered in vert supplament. I'll be happy to check for an answer.

darn, i wish i had that one too. i have the VHS and manual for the 3.4, which i ripped to my parents computer last i was home, but the dvd burner was being a bish, so when I go home in a week or two (unless my bro goes home this weekend) ill have it finished up

Sorry no vhs:redface: was originally in the training kit but don't have it.

just bought this training kit(manual and vhs)

:thinking:

Let me clarify myself. What i meant was the kit originally had the manual and vhs but i don't have the vhs yet. the friend I bought the training kit from is looking for the vhs tape.