Automotive Finishes

5speedz34

but it is YOUR THREAD so it is ok! Oh and yeah get it fixed and save for other things, like an apartment so you have have me over to trash the place and a spot to work on our cars!

lol,

No I know but it just caught me off guard. Like yesterday when I mentioned the Bagel Bite thing.

Bumpzors.......I want to know if you guys think I should get my car painted....or just get the dent fixed, some window trim replaced, the front end repainted(stonechips etc), trunk lock shaved, and the attenna shaved.

We've talked, I'm with Dinunzio. Save your money and get it running/driving good before you get it painted. Painting it now (or whenever you have the cash to do so) before getting it fixed seems like you would have this nice, shiny car that you can't even drive. I'd rather have a car that runs and drives well before I would start worrying about aesthetics.

Save your money and get it running/driving good before you get it painted. Painting it now (or whenever you have the cash to do so) before getting it fixed seems like you would have this nice, shiny car that you can't even drive. I'd rather have a car that runs and drives well before I would start worrying about aesthetics.

x2

Tony you know what you should do, save and fix only what needs to be fixed and get the damn headers fixed up

You know...you should suck my balls long and hard...

Ok, I guess the plan is as always is to get the car running.

Why do I always pussy foot around?!!!

Well, I can't touch it till I get a job and take care of some other priorities.