Slick made me a trunk lid liner!

19Cutlass94

and I would say that from the pictures here ( ones he sent me ) that it deff looks pretty damn good!

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

deff cant wait to get this thing on and see what itll look like!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slick

• 19Cutlass94

• 97loudcut

• Psych0matt

:eek: ...dammit...wonder if he got a chance to start on mine yet!?

Not yet. Gotta figure out when the guy at work that has the GP is working when I have free time, then run in there and just do it.

The lines you see in the second picture is where the vinyl was cutoff underneath the carpet. It's actually not even visible in person, but the flash brought out the lines.

I want one.

***by golly I do too! where is the service that makes this really great looking addition to any W-body and how much does it cost?

K6TC...aka littleredcar

could you post the measurements to that one?

38.75 x 18" As for the corners, I made a template from Matt's trunklid out of carboard. Same with the bottom curve.

A question for you "Slick"? are you going to produce these for sale or are you making them just for your special friends?

If you are going to make them to order, have you thought about what you're going to charge for one?

I have a Cutlass Supreme coupe and the one you are showing in the example photograph woujld be perfect for it.

Then there is the question about shipping. I live in Southern Oregon so that would have to be worked into the cost as well?

Thanks in advance,Tom***

I made one for the Lumi, put it in today .... wanted to put Euro/Z in it but couldn't get it to work right so I went with a plain surface.

I want to put a red bowtie on it when I find one ... I needed a wider board too but settled for it as is. Maybe in the spring :cool:

Mark

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

I assume you would be like powder coating the metal? That would be pretty interesting. Have any drawings or anything of what you would do? But if your going to do that, you should maybe have some lights or something to light up inbetween when the trunk is open...