Boost control solenoid part number or the part it self needed.....

gimper

Hello,

Hope I could get some help from some kind TGP owner. Looked at gmparts direct but could not find the part number for the boost control solenoid. The one on my wifes TGP is simply missing -- the wastegate actuator is directly hooked up to the vacuum nipple on the turbo. I don't know if the solenoid comes with the bracket or not but if it doesn't I need the part number for that one too.

Ah if you have the parts in question boost control solenoid plus possible bracket then I'm more than interested to buy them :-) since it woudl probably save me a few $$ and also I doubt that e.g. is still in stock but you never know.

Cheers and thanks in adv Gimper

PS: Sorry for cross posting at tgpforum too....

I got a used one. no foam.

But I recommend gettinga new one and check the box before you leave the dealership to make sure the foam piece isnt broken off the breather side.

2056262_126_full.jpg

got my brand new one on here. with custom lines. they take the heat pretty well

Thanks all, I will try to get it new if they can ship it to Europe. If not I guess a second hand will do just fine. Anyways thanks all for your feedback, my girl will be happy now,,, after all the work she put in making the tgp look good....

Cheers Gimper

Thanks all, I will try to get it new if they can ship it to Europe. If not I guess a second hand will do just fine. Anyways thanks all for your feedback, my girl will be happy now,,, after all the work she put in making the tgp look good....

Cheers Gimper

We need some "TGP in Europe" pictures. ;) :mrgreen:

Pictures and intro on the way when D (my wife) is finished with the detailing - she is the one with the TGP so she will join soon and do a intro with some pics.

Cheers Gimper

PS: Yea kind of hard to get original GM parts sent from the other side of the pond.. need a good dealer that has good prices, takes EU credit card/PayPal and can send parts with USPS -- FedEx/UPS is way to expencive.