nriesen

My Anti-lock light is on. I have left the hood vent off of my car for about 2 months now, and it has been raining here for about 5 days. I am wondering if that has any thing to do with it. If not.....is there any way to diagnose abs problems, or should i just pull the relay/ fuse, or whatever there is for abs, and call it a day?

Nathan

Well, if you are not experiencing any general braking problems than consider yourself lucky. ABS is a bitch to diagnose without a descent, expensive scanner tool. Is your brake warning light on also?

• 2 weeks later...

the first time i saw my ABS light on was seconds before the car died completely...turned out to be the alternator in the middle of fucking traffic!! I couldnt steer and had super up-the-ass brakes and the fucking piece of shit grandma carrying van in front of me was going so slow i was ready to rear end the bitch and i aint talking about the van!! F*ck you alternator!!!!!!