Cleaned up the engine bay. Again..

digitaloutsider

I don't have any pictures from back when I first got the car, but it had to have one of the most disgusting engine bays I've ever seen. Absolutely filthy. Everything was caked in grime. The only shiny part was the blower, since it had just been replaced. I cleaned it again a couple of days ago, so.. here are some updated pics:

Before:

underhood1.jpg

underhood2.jpg

After:

underhood3.jpg

Regal engine cover FTL!!! Grand Prix cover FTW!!!

Looks good Shaun!! I'm sure it's wayyyy cleaner than my engine bay right now. lol

And yes the GP cover looks a ton better. My cover is safely nestled in my bedroom corner though. lol

I don't know I've never cared for the engine cover. And we know how that L67 likes heat, lol. Post the filthy pics!

Sex.jpg

^That's my buddies he spent like $500 on just powdercoating.

Corvette oil cap? what's different about them? do they say "Mobil-1 synthetic oil only" or something? i noticed the color of the lettering was white instead of yellow which looks alot better.

Corvette oil cap? what's different about them? do they say "Mobil-1 synthetic oil only" or something? i noticed the color of the lettering was white instead of yellow which looks alot better.

yeah...they say MOBIL 1 FACTORY FILL 5W30 on them...

WoW, those BEFORE shots look about 20x cleaner than my AFTER shots. :lol: I only cleaned my 3100 once, when I first got the car, I've been slacking off since then... Maybe this spring I clean it up..