• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• Psych0matt

• 19Cutlass94

• jeremy

I like it! I wouldn't do it to my car. But I think the kit looks decent, looks like it was fairly well done.

What I don't like...

-that gay ass spoiler

-the white band on top of the windsheild... wtf is that all about anyways? "Oh look at me, I have a smaller windsheild"

-And the interior... I could dream up better looking and more thought out ideas, poorly done IMO

-Engine choice... one of those guys taht thinks a V8 is automatically better? Lets face it if your "upgrading" to an engine that can still use the 4T60 transmission and not blow it (or break axels), your not upgrading!

-acura stuff on a w-body? thats like having a ford engine in a chevy truck... he needs a smack up the back of the head

Hmm come to think of it... I guess I only like the body work....

If you look at the front fender where it meets up with the bumper it is all at of wack

Looks fine to me... unless I'm missing something...

Jamie

that body kit doesnt look *too* bad. the interior looks nice. but im sitting here wondering why he put cheap enkei rs5's on it??

and he shoulda done a turbo l36 swap, but thats my answer for everything. :mrgreen:

Think of all the money that he has into it, and think of what you could actually do

I would have rather taken that money to spend on socks & underwear before building that abomination.

Think of all the money that he has into it, and think of what you could actually do

I would have rather taken that money to spend on socks & underwear before building that abomination.

Oh come on, we all know that you've been needing new ones for years... :lol:

that whole car sucks out loud. Id let you know about the motor and what not after i drove it.

after you drove it? fill me in.

he's saying he'd comment on the engine/power after he had driven it.

well, there's no question why that guy doesn't post here anymore :lol: Everyone bashed him to death.

I agree, I wouldn't do it to my car, but to each their own.

There's a lot of work in that car.