• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• Psych0matt

• 19Cutlass94

• jeremy

Its going to be REALLY expensive for a 1 off peice... your further ahead getting your hands on some big blocks of foam, carving out a design you want, and fiberglassing it yourself. Its not going to be an easy proposition, or cheap for that matter. But it will be a far cry less expensive than finding a company to do the exact same thing.

I've seen Chip Foose use that method on TV... I want to say the foam is polyurathane...

Jamie

that was a long time ago right? i remember seeing a silver cutlass with a body kit, integra tails, and contour headlights. don't know if it was on here, but it looked wierd. if you want a body kit you're def on your own DeathScythe

that was a long time ago right? i remember seeing a silver cutlass with a body kit, integra tails, and contour headlights. don't know if it was on here, but it looked wierd. if you want a body kit you're def on your own DeathScythe

no... it was a white Z34 with the 5.0 caddy engine in it.

I missed it, and want pics.

and x3 on the z34 kit.

I missed it, and want pics.

and x3 on the z34 kit.

x3 and x4

You have got to be kiddin me. The whole car looks bad. If you look at the front fender where it meets up with the bumper it is all at of wack and the spoiler, front hood scoop, white sun shade all need to go. I will post some pics of my interior when I get it back next week. Its been in the interior shop for 5 weeks and then lets compare. I am not beeing boastful just want to show you guyes what its supposed to look like, done right.

It cracks me up whenever I think about how much he paid for that shitty engine. The ASG 5.0 is good for what.. like 250HP? If even that? Dear God, with the money he spent, he should have just turbo'd the LQ1 or dropped in an L67. Man, that guy was a real dolt..