bought a new W

Darksyde

• 2 weeks later...

Its nice to look under a car and not see the whole thing NOT covered in grease LOL. Nice car man. I almost bought a new impala. But I like the Tahoe so much more. And GM has such a issue with depriciation. Hence why I got a Subaru.

Did you get the E-85 package?

looks like he did..

i like the car!! nice man!! must be nice to drive something brand new and have everything feel so tight in the interior and everything!!! lol driving home today something fell apart inside my passenger door lol

Did you get the E-85 package?

looks like he did..

i like the car!! nice man!! must be nice to drive something brand new and have everything feel so tight in the interior and everything!!! lol driving home today something fell apart inside my passenger door lol

Yes the E85 comes standard on 07 models. The reason I got this was the family. Wife daughter and a son on the way, the Z34 just wasnt as safe as I wanted it to be anymore. It was also only a 2 door. So getting the Impala leaves mne some time to fix up the Z34 and have a safe dependable ride. It also kept me in the Wbody world which was a plus.

Yea that was a choice I had to take. It was either bucket seats and floor shift with no traction control and no ABS, or bench, column shift and traction and ABS. So Instead of thinking of me ( i could care less about TC and ABS) I thought about the wife and opted for the features. However the seats used in the bucket and the bench are Identical. bench just has a extra seat in between. So it isn't a true full bench seat. :biggrin:

The reason I got this was the family. Wife daughter and a son on the way,

wow i thought you were alot younger!

but that looks good. ic ant imagine any mods out yet..what are you planning to do?

younger? I am i'm turning 27 next sunday....I aint old yet dammit...lol As for mods nothing major. They have a FWI available through NAIOA.com other than that I know that there is a body kit out for it already (which i am against) maybe just some aesthetic touches and possibly the exhaust for now.

Tint for sure, and the badges have to go, especially that retarded 'GM' badge near the front doors.

Is there a way to remove or black out the chrome strip on the decklid?