bought a new W

Darksyde

It's been a while since I had a comp. to use. But last night I drove home my new 2007 Impala 2LT with 6 miles on the odo. It's black on black. This car is awesome, and by far the most expensive looking thing I ever owned. Thought i'd share. I'll take pics when it gets sunny today.

I think the LT is the 3500 and the LS is the 3900, but I may have it backwards....

LS comes with the 3500 only, LT has the 3500 standard with the 3900 optional, LTZ has the 3900 only, SS has the LS4.

Let's see the pics, man!!! Did you get the E-85 package?

WTF is a 2LT Impala, never heard of that before

The Impala has 4 different models (LS, LT, LTZ, SS) and the 2 (or 3) in front of the model designation is the "trim level." Basically what it amounts to is what option package the car is equipped with. Vist Chevy's website and "build your own Impala" and you'll see what I mean...

So far the only 2 pics to show up. The others were too dark and my other camera crapped out....hence the amount of time taken too post these. Take a cpl more during the day.

IMGP0037.jpg

IMGP0038.jpg

The 3900 is an option in the LT Impala series.. but the default is the 3500.

You'll like the car. I've driven many many of those when I worked for Avis, and I still do since I work at a Chevy dealership now.

have fun with the oil changes on it, i do it everyday i work at the dealership, its a bitch, but nice car anyways, and way to stick to the 60 degree v6!!!!

I've done plenty of oil changes on 3.5's they are ass easy any other 60.