• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManicMechanic

• mfewtrail

• Crazy K

• GOT2B GM

Probably have them but:

1G5WP14V5LF245113 - Black, tan cloth, does not appear to have a sunroof, aftermarket radio 128,000 miles

1G5WP14V6LF246352 - Black, tan leather, no sunroof, cassette, 154, 600 miles

Probably have them but:

1G5WP14V5LF245113 - Black, tan cloth, does not appear to have a sunroof, aftermarket radio 128,000 miles

245113 has a sunroof according to what I have written down. I really should start saving the pictures w/ the VIN number from each car in the file name.

EDIT: Matt, I can send you the documents I have with the VIN numbers if you want. I don't have them hosted online yet...

http://www.murrayandholt.com/php/vehicle_details.php?Inventory_ID=104232

I guess it's really hard to see.

Looks as though Ken has been undertaking my method of VIN research for the W bodies...You'd be amazed what Autocheck and Carfax will come up with if you search hard enough...I pretty much have the first 500 VINs recorded of every 1990-95 CS made...And I have almost 13,000 gathered thus far (in about 3 months worth of searching)...And about 1300 'verts.

Of course, I don't have something called a life so it makes this much easier... :roll:

My door sticker is gone... is there another way to find out the build date??? :willynilly:

i have had the build date come up when on the printout when I asked for the RPO codes from the dealer before (though not for a TGP)

I am assembling data for TGP using manics method. I have even made inquiries into making an automated program to do all the work for us!

Alas. my laptop has no Windows Office anything on it. Once I get a boosted copy of axcel.... to work I go!!!!!!

I am assembling data for TGP using manics method. I have even made inquiries into making an automated program to do all the work for us!

Alas. my laptop has no Windows Office anything on it. Once I get a boosted copy of axcel.... to work I go!!!!!!

Which would be great...I have a LOT of VINs, but at this rate, I'll be done around 2010...

build date 8/29/89

1 day before mine! :lol: That pretty much tells me that a few others were built on 8/29 & 8/30...

That's pretty interesting.

I am working on a TGP database. YES... I have now found cars that NOONE here knows about! (yet)

thank you John's grandfather! (inside story, I might relate later)

that's it for now. anyone... have any further info on what might be the First TGP/protypes vins/ serial numbers?

Once I get going further... i will have to make a permanent posting

I am working on a TGP database. YES... I have now found cars that NOONE here knows about! (yet)

thank you John's grandfather! (inside story, I might relate later)

that's it for now. anyone... have any further info on what might be the First TGP/protypes vins/ serial numbers?

Once I get going further... i will have to make a permanent posting

they're on jeff m's website. turbograndprix.com