help with door sills DONE (for now anyway)

pwmin

which color?  

1. 1. which color?

im trying to decide what color to powdercoat my door sills (gunmetal or black). i have 2 pics each of both colors. i am wanting to have them powdercoated cuz if i paint them i know it'll just wear off and then ill be pissed cuz ill have to buy new stickers at $20 ea cuz im going to put my special edition stickers on the sills. now, if someone would photoshop the stickers onto each of the colors, it would make me a-so happy :mrgreen: im thinking the gunmetal wont be dark enough to look good.

pics of painted sills here (first 4): http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v476/pwmin/various%20gp/?sc=1&addtype=local

pix of special edition stickers (sorry the pix suck so bad):

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v476/pwmin/badges

i like the gunmetal idea better, but i dont think the silver sticker on there will look good with the gunmetal (not enough contrast) idk. could anyone at least ps something silver on there pretty plz?

i held up one of the stickers to both of the sills and theyre just too dark for the gunmetal. im impatient and dont know where to get stuff powdercoated so ima just paint them flat black i think and put the stickers on. so, im wondering what paint is gonna hold up the best cuz i dont wanna have the paint go to hell and waste these stickers. theyre 20 bucks a piece dealer cost.

if i use gunmetal, i wont be able to see the special edition sticker. i got some dupli-color acrylic laquer automotive. it says good adhesion, easy recoat. i want something that i can touch up if i need to since the door sills take some abuse and im afraid the paint isnt gonna hold up too well and like i said the stickers cost $40 and if they get messed up and i have to have them redone i just wasted the stickers