90 TGP - WHERE IS THE CRUISE MODULE and suspension issues

90TURBO

Where is the cruise control module located on these cars?

Also, this car feels real 'loose' in the suspension system. I've checked it over, can't find any components loose. I had it aligned, they couldn't find anything either. It also has a clunk in the front when going over bumps. They thought that might be the CV joint, but it doesn't 'click' when turned hard either way. Anybody seen this before?

The bushing dry crack and fall apart adn the bolt will soon break from wear. They were on recall for my cutty dont know about your though. Stop at a dealer and ask. The name of them was on the tip of my tongue "smooth move slick" :lol: remembering that.

My car is also having a "floaty" feel on when going over 45 mph. I've tried driving on the expressway, and the car seems to rock from side to side (road was not even bumpy). I've had this problem for a few years, and had the dealer replace the rear leaf spring, and all the struts. They did not replace the strut mounts in the rear though. The car has been checked out at several locations, tie rods check out fine. The shop guys also suggested a wheel alignment. I'll have to check out these bolts to see if that is the problem.