• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• black_97_ls

• GnatGoSplat

• MonteCarloChick

• Psych0matt

Donks?

Ghetto-slang for Impalas with lift kits and 22"+ rims. Short for "donkey", because that's apparently what those numb nuts think the Impala symbol looks like (an impala is actually an African antelope).

Apparently that word now applies to any car with a lift kit and silly, cartoonish, disproportionately large rims.

There were a few 00+ Montes like that on some of those ghost riding vids.

Donks?

Ghetto-slang for Impalas with lift kits and 22"+ rims. Short for "donkey", because that's apparently what those numb nuts think the Impala symbol looks like (an impala is actually an African antelope).

Apparently that word now applies to any car with a lift kit and silly, cartoonish, disproportionately large rims.

Oh wow. I had never heard of that.

Donks?

Oh wow. I had never heard of that.

:lol: More proof that they're morons

Donks?

Thats gay. If you want big rims and a jacked up vehicle, buy a fuckin' truck or SUV. How stupid some people are really scares me anymore.

it's "hood" here I guess. :( Anways, there is a black Monte at school that looks exactly like mine (what a coincedince :P) and it has gold daytons. Ack. I guess EastCoastRyders had to change thier name because Donk is becoming popular. :(

Donk -- '78+ G body on 20"+

Box-- Caprice on 20"+

Bubble -- newer B Bodies on 20"+

Slab-- older Cadillac/Lincoln etc on 20"+

Scraper -- any newer FWD car on 20"

Boxcutter-- G body based Cutlass

it's "hood" here I guess. :( Anways, there is a black Monte at school that looks exactly like mine (what a coincedince :P) and it has gold daytons. Ack. I guess EastCoastRyders had to change thier name because Donk is becoming popular. :(

Donk -- '78+ G body on 20"+

Box-- Caprice on 20"+

Bubble -- newer B Bodies on 20"+

Slab-- older Cadillac/Lincoln etc on 20"+

Scraper -- any newer FWD car on 20"

Boxcutter-- G body based Cutlass

So a G body can cut up a Caprice? :lol:

I have only seen a couple of those around here. A early 80s 2 door caprice with 24s and a mid 90s impala with 24s, but that one had plates from florida. I guess they arent big up north. Ive seen alot in rap videos though, they are pretty cool. I dont think id drive one, but i dont hate them either.

There is a maroon 4 door Lumina 3 blocks down from me with "hammers" on it. It is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. It makes me feel disgraced that his Lumina is exactly the same car, body, and color as mine. I wish he would paint it or something...sigh. My stomach turns every time I see it. My friends laugh at it and rip on me about it. They said I should make a sign that says "Hammers on Luminas are gay" and drive around until I'm sure hes seen it......

"hammers" are those very small, usually crome, very wide tires that stick out like 6 " from the side of the car... sooo ghey....

"hammers" are those very small, usually crome, very wide tires that stick out like 6 " from the side of the car... sooo ghey....

mexican rims as they are called around here.

I have only seen a couple of those around here. A early 80s 2 door caprice with 24s and a mid 90s impala with 24s, but that one had plates from florida. I guess they arent big up north. Ive seen alot in rap videos though, they are pretty cool. I dont think id drive one, but i dont hate them either.

I guess you haven't been to the east side of Buffalo