I got a pillar pod! *pics*

90TGP

Very nice. :wink:

Looks like the pillar pod that eclipse5302 makes. :D I hope to have mine made soon.....as soon as the job starts and the checks start rollin' in :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL, Well, I am just growing a bit bored w/ Efi-Street. Not enough traffic over there any more. Why wouldn't the guage cluster fit? Would it be close at all, or is there no hope?

Guest Anonymous

Does it look to be the same shape and design as yours? If it does, I'm sure with a heat gun and some muscle you could make it work. BUT, there is a chance I COULD be wrong.

The way he makes em is by grafting pods on to a A-pillar trim piece that YOU send in. So I'm sure he could probably get it to work (Luminas have a taller roof). But you'd have to email him (eclipse5302) and ask him for sure.

You know. I just first realized today that the pillar pod is the lighter tan and not the brownish color like the stock pillars. :lol: So now I have different colored A-Pillars. Doesn't bother me though, nothing paint on the passanger pod can't take care of.

Actually, I think it looks better tan then brown.