what are the concert2's comparable to?

bill6639

hey everyone i was just wondering what my "concert sound 2 speakers are comparable to i mean are they better than some pioneer kenwood blah blah

and are they amped stock

i dont have a cd player in my car 9 (i wish) but i have the steering wheel controls and all

like do i have a diff cass deck thats better than like a custom or limited regal?

about equal to sonys lowest line run off a sony low line deck/no amps...

:lol:

Seriously some stock stuff isnt to bad, especially late 90's on up. Sometimes it sounds better than when people replace the head unit and speakers but dont amp them...

meh ok

i was actually kinda suprsised about the qualityy of the sound when i bought the car

i use a tape adapter and my sandisk mp3 player so i know it could be better if i threw a h/u in it but i cant really justify payin for the adapter and loosig my steering wheeel controls ( i know about the adapter but tahts just another expense)

i figure all in all to change it to my kenwood h/u it would be like 150 and right now im gonna have to deal with the tape adapter

as long as i can hear music loud and my SWC's work ill prolly not change it over

but if the controls die oh its gettin changed QUICK lol