• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• turby

• Euro

• J

• Grand Moff Joseph

well if it was just somebody taking a picture of the car on the street, Jay migh have no recourse. But i think that is a pic jay took himself... and if someone pirated it... it would be illegal.

well if it was just somebody taking a picture of the car on the street, Jay migh have no recourse. But i think that is a pic jay took himself... and if someone pirated it... it would be illegal.

Yeah, Jay took that picture himself. I tried calling, but it went right to his voicemail. I'll text him, cuz he might be up North.

Yeah, Jay took that picture himself. I tried calling, but it went right to his voicemail. I'll text him, cuz he might be up North.

He's home.

Royalty fees FTW! :lol:

Seriously, Jay should get a lawyer anyway, and sue the ever-loving cr@p out of him.

I don't know whose red car but I know it looks familiar.

I'm tempted to buy one! But they can't be that great unless jay's image was a high resolution image...

I'm tempted to buy one! But they can't be that great unless jay's image was a high resolution image...

it was! I want it taken down, and yeah i took that picture with a 8mp camera, so it was a great pic. Bastards

it was! I want it taken down, and yeah i took that picture with a 8mp camera, so it was a great pic. Bastards

it is still up... FWIW have you contacted the seller?

The sad thing is that I am sure that if he would have ASKED Jay to use the pic, I am pretty sure that Jay would have said yeah sure why not, but he didnt even ask, what a prick.

BTW thanks for finding it for me!

You're quite welcome Jay. Just doing my part and trolling Ebay for more W-stuff, and look what I find... :willynilly:

Well, Jay, the picture of your car is off of the auction listing, but he still says that you get a pack of 2 cards. So I wonder If he is still going to be selling them with your car. Someone from here should buy a set and see.