Whipple s/c'd GTP

BCM

dude, monster sig pics, wtf.

is the whine from not having an air filter on or something? cause that would seriously get annoying fast hearing that all the time.

dude, monster sig pics, wtf.

is the whine from not having an air filter on or something? cause that would seriously get annoying fast hearing that all the time.

Are they that big? the dont look big on my computer

anyway, im sure not having a filter has something to do with how loud the whine is, but i like it

I bet if you lived in a heavily populated area that has a lot of people walkin around(ex.NYC) you could probly scare the shit out of them with that, or at the very least they would look and be like :skep:, or :twitch:, if it were me i would be like :worshippy:

Tom Wrights L67 swapped 1st Lumina had a Whipple on it years ago.

That's Tom's GTP in the video. He sells Whipple kits for GTP's & other L67 powered cars. I *believe* the car made about 75hp or more over stock w/ just the whipple added.

Guest TurboSedan

i don't suppose it would be too much more annoying than the sound of these turbos. i'd get a kick out of driving it

:werd: ecspecially with an RFL going off all the time :mrgreen: i don't think it would bother me too much even as a daily driver. it's probably not real loud until WOT anyway.

i heard a GTP today with at least a 3.4 pulley on it

damn...i missed hearing those!!

how do u konw what size pulley it had?...mine is pretty loud with the 3.8 pulley...people turn around to see whats going on when i go WOT!...lol...i'm pretty sure the sound is all about the intake ur using...stock airbox=the suck for sound...

and, nice to see up post over here animuL!...i want a WHIPPLE!!...what mods to i need to do to run that saftely!?