Lumina w/ Brickyard style spoiler

mfewtrail

I spotted this Lumina in a parking lot while on vacation in Pigeon Forge, TN. The car had ~70K on it and was really clean. I only snapped a few exterior pictures mainly to show the spoiler(if I had a 1.5 Gen Lumina or Monte, I'd definitely rock one of those :cool:).

IMG_09895.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

DOnt know whether oit is an aftermarket add on or a stocker.. As I have seen an LS before, completely base in every regard except for those same rims, that spoiler, and a gray leather interior w/ 60/40 bench :willynilly:

Looks real nice though!

<-- doesnt like it.

kinda too big and bulky. the brickyard style fits squarer cars, not the rounder ones like this. it might look semi decent on a monte

I love those spoilers.

I actually really like the 1.5 gen Montes and Luminas.

Unless it's a Z34 or LTZ I think they kinda look vanilla.

i saw a 1/5 gen lumina with that spoiler at a junkyard once.

Shoulda snatched it. I got outbid on buying one of those (used of course) on eBay a few months ago for $150, and I needed to paint it. :eek: :willynilly:

theres another type of spoiler like that, but its not a 3piece, but a single where the wings flow over the rear fenders, it looks really good, ill try to find a pic of it over on mymonte...