Will these fit right on?

mischief3003

Ok this might be a dumb question but I just thoguht about it.

I have my 94 gp but will the factory 5 spokes fit right onto my car with the cross laces? It just started bugging me since there are different size rims.

To add a little more, the only difference in the rims is the width. The crosslaces are 6.5" wide and 5 spokes are 7" wide.

what? I thought the x-laces were 8" up until 97, then they became 6.5" wide, and had that stupid curve in them like they dropped them after the mold.

To add a little more, the only difference in the rims is the width. The crosslaces are 6.5" wide and 5 spokes are 7" wide.

what? I thought the x-laces were 8" up until 97, then they became 6.5" wide, and had that stupid curve in them like they dropped them after the mold.

I thought the only 8" wide crosslaces were the ones that came on the TGPs and that the other crosslaces were only 6.5" wide. I could be wrong though.

Somebody really needs to make a sticky with all the different sized wheels.

FWIW: anyone that feels inclined to make up the list, send it to me and I will add it to the FAQ

FWIW: anyone that feels inclined to make up the list, send it to me and I will add it to the FAQ

Im working on it right now. I just need to find the offsets for each wheel then Ill be done.

I thought the only 8" wide crosslaces were the ones that came on the TGPs and that the other crosslaces were only 6.5" wide. I could be wrong though.

Nope, all Gen I W-body GP X-laces are 8" wide :)

Once the 97's came out with them, then they became 6.5"

:cool:

(just for another reference, the STOCK x-laces on my '92 are 16x8 :cool: stamped +25mm offset)

I could look at a hollander interchange manual and see what it says. I know my cultass rims.